PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Disney

ScotScroogeMcDuck
05-09-2010, 03:36 PM
Hi,

we've been to Disneyworld a few times and going back in a few weeks. We were wondering if there was a source of info we could find out about 'hidden disney' to take as we're walking about. The kind of thing that tell you icon in Mission space is a replica of the hold horizons ride, or something about the windows on Main Street and the history of them?

Thanks in advance everyone!

Miss Mo
05-09-2010, 03:50 PM
There's another book by Susan Veness who writes the Brit's Guide to Orlando. Its called something like Hidden Disney. I got a copy off Amazon and have read it cover to cover and forgotten most of it already but will definitely be taking it with me to notice things this year.

mo x

Miss Mo
05-09-2010, 03:52 PM
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hidden-Magic-Walt-Disney-Wor/dp/1605500631

This one!

mo x

2Tiggies
05-09-2010, 03:52 PM
This may not be at all what you are after, but I saw it last week when I was on this website to order DD the kids Guide to the Magic. Unfortunatley they don't sell them in the UK and shipping is horrendously priced - but they will ship to your resort for $4 if you can stand to wait. I was so impressed with all their help by email they had me sold! :goodvibes

Zeebs
05-09-2010, 04:10 PM
I have got the one that Miss Mo suggested, got it for my birthday, I am finding it rather interesting.

Quite a few little things in it that I would never have noticed especially when we don't go all that often.

Kirsten

wayneg
05-09-2010, 04:23 PM
DS reads these kind of books, hidden Mickeys, hidden Magic etc, just asked him he says Susan's(in Mo's link) is the best he has read.

Cyrano
05-09-2010, 04:38 PM
There's another book by Susan Veness who writes the Brit's Guide to Orlando. Its called something like Hidden Disney. I got a copy off Amazon and have read it cover to cover and forgotten most of it already but will definitely be taking it with me to notice things this year.

mo x

I got this book for Xmas and was really impressed with it. An excellent WDW book :)

tinks_1989
05-10-2010, 02:08 AM
Can also recommend the book in Miss Mo's I am re reading it now its brilliant