PDA

View Full Version : Beaches n Cream, full meal or just Pud?

Alibaba
05-09-2010, 04:05 AM
Hiya All

Sorry another question, i have left a TS credit for Beaches n Cream, but am now thinking i might use that credit for another meal and just go for a dessert, am desperate to try a NO WAY JOSE (i'm not even a sweet toothed person but their Ice Cream desserts sound delish).

What would you do, would you go for a full meal and have that for your pud, or would you just go through one day when in Epcot and go for a Pud?

Ta
Ali

fuse04
05-09-2010, 04:10 AM
We really liked B&C but personally I wouldn't use a TS credit for B&C even if eating a full meal. There are much better ways to use a TS credit and if going to B&C I would probably pay OOP and use the credit to eat at a signature restaurant.

amystevekai&bump
05-09-2010, 04:17 AM
I am planning to use a table service credit there - but purely because there is no othe place I would prefer to eat (I will have had 6 other meals but nothing else 'jumps' out at me). I know it isn't the best use of my credit, but I would sooner do that and eat offsite the next day(Outback bread -yum!!;)), rather than use a credit somewhere else just to get 'good value' and then still pay OOP for Beaches n Cream.

Pegasus928
05-09-2010, 05:01 AM
When we went and had a full meal we did have the Kitchen Sink afterwards - but there were 8 of us to share it :goodvibes

After what I had - I can't remember which but it was one of their burgers - I know that I wouldn't have been able to manage a full desert of my own as the meal itself was quite filling on its own.

wayneg
05-09-2010, 07:51 AM
We went again last month and paid OOP. No way would I use a TS credit for it, a burger is $8.99, double burger is more but even with my appetite I couldn'e eat the double and dessert, single is enough.
Everyone uses credits different, I wouldn't here but others would.

disneydreamer98
05-09-2010, 07:54 AM
We think that B&C has the best burgers on property, but that being said.....we've only ONCE tried having dinner and then dessert there both at the same sitting! :lmao: We usually go for the No Way Jose's or the Kitchen Sink and the ice cream alone is more than enough to satisfy your tummy for a meal!

We are going there for dinner (No Way Jose's) the day we arrive on June 23rd! :thumbsup2

Sonnyeclipse
05-09-2010, 07:57 AM
Great burgers. We went there twice last trip. I would definitely play OOP though. Meals are not real expensive and it really isn't a good use of a TS credit.

jns
05-09-2010, 09:17 AM
No pay cash and keep r TS credit for somewhere else

if you are going for just the pud try going at the quiter times as it is a small place and only has a few tables or get an ARD

BTW I think the ice cream is far taster over here

darthtatty
05-09-2010, 09:29 AM
if you are going for just the pud try going at the quiter times as it is a small place and only has a few tables or get an ARD

you cant make adrs there :goodvibes

im thinking of using an ADR there for our next trip.(mind you it depends on if they scrap desserts for the 2011 dining plan) weve got all the meals planned and have an extra credit. id rather use it there than try to squeeze another meal in elsewhere.
you should be fine eating a meal and dessert there-if youre used to eating big meals. :thumbsup2

Alibaba
05-09-2010, 02:12 PM
Many Thanks for all the replies, think the general vibe is pay OOP, so that is what i'll do, Thanks for the advice.
Now to decide where to use last credit!!
BTW I think the ice cream is far taster over here

Haha, will let you know when we are back, my sister and brother in law own a sheep farm in Co. Donegal, think it is the most beautiful place ever (especially the view of the coast on the Atlantic Drive)
Ali

mazz1
05-10-2010, 02:51 PM
we had a ice cream the first visit and burgers, hot dogs, onion rings etc the 2nd, personally i would not use a table service credit for here but pay oop, the burgers were about $7-8

this is my hotdog and fries http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a106/mizzy3/IMG_0261.jpg

and dd's veggie burger, as you can see it was highly decorated before eating (she got a little carried away with the sauces) :rotfl:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a106/mizzy3/IMG_0260.jpg