PDA

View Full Version : Check in/check out, When does DDP start/end?

Alibaba
05-09-2010, 04:02 AM
Hiya all

As the title suggests, i thought i had it all good in my mind, but when i booked my ADR's on fri, something inside my mind wouldn't let me book any ADR's for our check in/check out days.

Could someone help, if we booked in on Wed 3rd Nov Morning time and checked out Sat 13th Nov morning (10 nights) when would our DDP start and finish? and i'm right in thinking that we would have 10 TS, 10 CS and 10 snacks each?

Sorry if i sound a little confused :confused3, i have had this booked for over a blooming year, and now have booked the ADR's i am questioning myself

Ali

fuse04
05-09-2010, 04:19 AM
The DDP starts the day in check in and end at midnight the day you check out.

This year we have free DDP and usually check in about 5pm-6pm. Given how tired we will be we might use our CS on the day we arrive but are carrying forward our TS credit for a signature restuarant

If you check out at, say 11am, you can still use any DDP credits throughout that day up until midnight

dixonsontour
05-09-2010, 06:49 AM
Yes you've got 10 nights credits so 10 TS, 10 QS and 10 snacks each.

You can book a TS for arrival day if you want but we usually do a QS or if offsite something like a friendleys. Too tired for a proper meal!

Nothing to stop you booking a TS for departure day, maybe a character brekkie? You can always cancel it if you don't fancy it. Also if you end up not making another reservation an 'extra' TS reservation on departure day will save you wasting a credit. If you haven't got the TS credits left you can cancel it and just do QS.

Alibaba
05-09-2010, 02:16 PM
Thanks for that.
We are staying offsite for a few days beforehand so will be checking as soon as possible, so may book a TS for our check in, and then use up any outstanding snacks/CS on check out day, and will probably stop somewhere offsite on way to airport.

Cheers
Ali

wayneg
05-09-2010, 02:24 PM
will probably stop somewhere offsite on way to airport.

Cheers
Ali

Thats what we do, a bit of a tradition now, stop at Sweet tomatoes on way to airport.:cloud9: