PDA

View Full Version : Universal Tickets

mickeyforpresident
05-08-2010, 03:19 PM
Hey everyone,

How are you all?

We want to go to Universal just for TWO days in the middle of our holiday this August. The only tickets I can find on Universal's website seem to be for 14 days. Do they have a daily rate or a 2 day ticket? I'm also trying to work out if it's cheaper to buy express tickets (which I work out for the 4 of us is about 240 - can this be right or am I getting something wrong!!!) If it's 240 for express on top of the base ticket (it it on top????) then it'll be cheaper to stay in a Universal Hotel (which I thought about ages ago) and get FOTL privs.
Ok - thanks buds!
Michael.

mickeyforpresident
05-08-2010, 03:27 PM
Think i've found more details on .com as they have oodles more ticket options. Sorry to bother you all!!!

wayneg
05-08-2010, 04:05 PM
Problem is a 2 day ticket (without park hopping) is 80.60 incl tax with the current exchange rate and using a fee free, its only 81 to buy a 14 day ticket with a UK seller.

Express passes for 4 people will probably add upto something near a nights hotel stay(depending on dates), the Express passes only allow 1 go on each ride, stay in hotel you get unlimited.