PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know Kenwood Travel?

jen_uk
05-08-2010, 04:41 AM
I'm trying to find cheap flights for December and generally the prices are pretty high, we usually book a flydrive with Virgin but there are no economy seats so the price is over 3K!! :scared1: After looking on the net there are flights booked through Expedia flying indirect which are approx 700pp. A company called Kenwood is offering indirect flights for 600pp and you only need to pay a deposit which is great. Has anyone heard of them though? :confused3

mushumadness
05-08-2010, 05:13 AM
hiya

Ive heard of them but havnt used them
hope that helps

aaronandterri
05-08-2010, 08:43 AM
yep we used them for a flight before with virgin x

strawberry blonde
05-08-2010, 08:57 AM
We used them last year and they were brilliant. I booked 15 months in advance with them and they assigned seats that day and we got the exact ones there and back. I had priced the holiday first with Virgin and even after my 10% off, Kenwood were cheaper by 1300. The daft thing was it was the exact holiday........same Virgin flight, same car and same hotel.:confused:

They sent me all the e-tickets 6 weeks before we went plus the hotel and car vouchers. My husband's name had been spelt wrong so I phoned them up and they corrected it whilst I was on the phone and e-mailed it to me. They even stayed on the phone until I turned the computer on to check if it was ok.

I dealt with a girl called Pam and wouldn't hesitate to phone her again although we would price diy up first.

Send me a pm if you need to know anything else. :)

jen_uk
05-08-2010, 12:58 PM
Thanks for the replies :goodvibes I have booked with them now, it was Pam who did the booking and she was very helpful :thumbsup2

starrysky
05-08-2010, 01:31 PM
thats all really good to hear, I have been pricing them up for our dates and they come out much cheaper than anywhere else.

Its good to know other people have had such positive experiences after all the people who moan about about other companies.:thumbsup2

julieannbabe
05-08-2010, 03:46 PM
they in longwood gardens in ilford?

they near to me.