PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Doing/Done the Goofy??

SurferStitch16
05-07-2010, 10:00 PM
Hey All!!

I am new to the WISH forum, but not all that new to running anymore. I saw your shirts the past three races I have done. The saying was so inspirational I wanted to join you guys. That being said I recently got the goofy idea in my head that I could do the Goofy CHallenge and was looking for help/inspiration/advice or anything that any of you know about it. Have any of you done it?? Is there anyone on here thinking of going Goofy?? Thanks so much guys!!

Danielle

LynneDurham
05-08-2010, 01:53 PM
Hey All!!

I am new to the WISH forum, but not all that new to running anymore. I saw your shirts the past three races I have done. The saying was so inspirational I wanted to join you guys. That being said I recently got the goofy idea in my head that I could do the Goofy CHallenge and was looking for help/inspiration/advice or anything that any of you know about it. Have any of you done it?? Is there anyone on here thinking of going Goofy?? Thanks so much guys!!

Danielle

Hi Danielle!

Greg and I did the inaugural Goofy and came home with all three pieces of hardware. We also did the 5K fun run that weekend with my mom.

I say GO FOR IT! Greg and I are not fast, we just keep on going. He had only done one half and one whole marathon prior to his Goofy; I had done a bit more than that, including some ultras.

Finishing for us is really just a mind game. We had a plan and were committed to it. That commitment convinced us we could do the whole enchilada!

Good luck and HAVE FUN!

Lynne

3DisneyKids
05-08-2010, 04:43 PM
Go on over to the Events board (scroll up) and you will find tons and tons of us crazy folks there who do all of the Disney races! :thumbsup2