PDA

View Full Version : Re: sending packages to the resort

Jjacqjob
08-10-2002, 07:13 AM
Looking for some updated information...

Has anybody sent a package to themselves at a resort since 9/11?

I found a thread on this website but it was from 05/01. Any updates would be appreciated. TIA.

Jacquie

betterlatethannever
08-10-2002, 07:33 AM
Yes we have. And we're going to do it again later this year.

Mail it to the resort using the actual street address of that resort. Attn: your name and arrival date. (and reservation # if your name is a common name). The resorts request that you have the package arrive only a day or so early.

Ed

adisneynut
08-11-2002, 03:46 PM
Just follow the advice from above. Ask for it when you check in and they will hand it over to you. Everything arrived safe and sound.d

Jjacqjob
08-11-2002, 06:19 PM
Thanks, everybody. It's just going to be easier. Last year my backpack was full of snacks on the trip down and I got tired of carrying it.

Live and learn. Going to visit UPS on Tuesday..

TTFN....

cinmell
08-11-2002, 08:53 PM
For those who have shipped, which carrier have you used? (fedex, Ups?) We're going to ship our baby's supplies ahead and were just wondering who would be the cheapest and fastest. Thanks.

betterlatethannever
08-11-2002, 09:21 PM
Either one is fine. We used UPS. They are located near us, so no real hassle in taking the package there.

We were suprised that Disney would ship our package back home using either one since UPS is the official WDW carrier company.

WDW2002
08-11-2002, 11:36 PM
I thought I heard/read that they resorts charge you for having a pakage delivered, is this true??

gibbys1
08-12-2002, 01:49 AM
I too had read some people were charged by Disney for holding a package but we sent one over Easter break to All Star Sports and we were not charged anything.