PDA

View Full Version : B.A World Traveler Plus...

scotlass
05-05-2010, 01:57 PM
Any one traveled this class ?

We have up graded with other companies before but we are booked standard with B.A for October....and DH is not lovin the idea !!

We have priced it and it is more than we have paid before to upgrade.

Is it worth spending the money we saved on the B.A sale ?? :laughing:

oceanscape
05-05-2010, 02:08 PM
Poor value for money, but if you can comfortably afford it you may as well go for it. Doesn't compare to VA PE (in my opinion). No dedicated cabin crew or priority luggage. Lots of economy passengers come and use the toilets and queue up in the WTP cabin.

kristieuk
05-05-2010, 03:40 PM
I agree it's not worth the extra cash. Yes you have a smaller cabin and more legroom, but nothing else - no priority check in, no dedicated cabin crew, economy meal, and it's not that much extra space. I would personally use the extra money to upgrade to Club one way - that is an experience worth paying for in my view.

Incidentally, it is high time BA sorted out WTP - it doesn't come close to Virgin PE, yet the cost of it can more than double your flight.

originalkk
05-05-2010, 04:30 PM
I also agree that WT+ isn't worth it. Mind you, as the prices have increased, I couldn't justify any of the "premium" economy offerings.

If I wanted to spend the money, I think I would also put up with economy on the way out ( I prefer BA economy to VA), and splurge on Club on the way back, so I could have a proper flat seat and get some sleep.

2Tiggies
05-05-2010, 04:33 PM
Lots of economy passengers come and use the toilets and queue up in the WTP cabin.

How rude! :lmao:

Maybe they think the toilets are bigger in WTP.

scotlass
05-06-2010, 01:08 PM
I think I might just save the money for the Malls !!!!! :thumbsup2