PDA

View Full Version : GF Experts....Are there Lodge Tower Rooms in All Buildings?

YankeeFan51
08-09-2002, 12:22 PM
Or are they just limited to certain buildings/floors. Any info. about the location of these rooms is appreciated!

CaliforniaDreaming
08-09-2002, 12:24 PM
They are on floors 2-5 in Sago Cay, Conch Key, Boca Chica, and Big Pine Key.

YankeeFan51
08-09-2002, 12:30 PM
Thanks for the quick reply! BTW, I found the info. in your FAQ VERY helpful. Have you ever stayed in a Lodge Tower room? Do you think they are worth the extra money?

CaliforniaDreaming
08-09-2002, 12:34 PM
The lodge towers are nice large rooms, with the sitting area. They only have two queen beds, no daybed; but they are nice and roomy. Over the standard garden view room rate, I think they are a pretty good value. Just make sure you request a balcony, the ones on the 5th floor don't have one. :)

YankeeFan51
08-09-2002, 12:44 PM
Thanks! I was able to get a good code rate so I think we'll go for it!

Kinley'sMom
08-10-2002, 11:10 AM
We stayed in a lodge tower room in July on the 3rd floor of Sago Cay. The extra space was nice; the sitting area has a small sofa, a table w/2 chairs, and a 2nd tv. I didn't like the view so much though. Sago Cay overlooks the marina, which would have been fine, except there is a large tree right in front of the balconies of the lodge tower rooms that blocks most of the view. If you leaned out to the left of the balcony, you could see the lagoon and Space Mt.

Other than the view problem, we found that Sago was a pretty good location. It's adjacent to Gasparilla Grill, so it was quick to get snacks and sodas. Hope you enjoy your trip!:)

YankeeFan51
08-10-2002, 11:20 AM
Thanks! Does Gasparilla Grill still have the arcade games?

CaliforniaDreaming
08-10-2002, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by YankeeFan51
Thanks! Does Gasparilla Grill still have the arcade games?

Yes, the one side of it is full of arcade games. :)