PDA

View Full Version : # of adults per room

BrerMom
08-09-2002, 11:04 AM
I always knew that there was an extra charge for the 3rd and 4th adults in a room, but we've never had to deal with it because we go as a family. I know that in the eyes of Disney, DD11 is an adult. I will buy her an adult ticket for the parks, but does she count as an adult with respect to reservations also?

CarolMN
08-09-2002, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by BrerMom
I always knew that there was an extra charge for the 3rd and 4th adults in a room, but we've never had to deal with it because we go as a family. I know that in the eyes of Disney, DD11 is an adult. I will buy her an adult ticket for the parks, but does she count as an adult with respect to reservations also?

Good news! Your 11 year old is not considered an adult for lodging purposes. The charge for more than two adults in a room applies to those 18 and older. Enjoy your trip!

WDW2002
08-10-2002, 01:36 AM
I think disney is a bit "confused" on when a child becomes an adult. :)

For park admission 10 & over is an adult (9 & under a child)
For restaurants 12 & over is an adult (11 & under a child)
For resorts 18 & over is an adult (17 & under is a child)

Princess_Aurora
08-10-2002, 09:30 AM
I wish they'd fix it all at one age...preferablly 3-18 child. That way I could pay child admission for my kids for a LONG time :) I don't see it happening though.

My MIL is coming with us on this tirp and they charged u $15 extra per night for the extra adult...just incase you were wondering how much extra they charge.

CarolMN
08-10-2002, 10:10 AM
The extra charge for more than 2 adults in the room varies by type/class of resort. It's $10 for the Value Resorts, $15 for the Moderates and $25 for the Deluxe Resorts.