PDA

View Full Version : Question about ressies, with AP, same dates, same family,different resorts

karensi
08-09-2002, 09:42 AM
I am the only one in my family with an AP. I am pretty sure that I am able to book 2(or more?) rooms for me and my family during our trip to WDW in Oct. with my AP rate.Is that correct? But here is the question, I have booked the CR for DD,DGC, and myself. My other DD and DSIL, will also be going, same dates, but instead of staying at the CR, they will be staying at AKL (no vacancies left at CR for our dates).I have boked AKL for them ,using my AP rate.I guess my question is, if you can book 2 rooms with your AP, for your family, do they HAVE to be at the same hotel? Has anyone else done this, any problems??I will be there, at AKL, to get them checked in and show my AP, then on to the CR for the rest of us. Any comments, thoughts?:)

LvsTnk
08-09-2002, 09:49 AM
I have done it with no problems. My father LOVES CBR so that's where he stays. I just check him in first. Anyway, keep checking something could become available. I always like to add with Disney anything can change so make sure you call and write down the names and times of people you spoke with. Have Fun Laurie :D

karensi
08-09-2002, 11:26 AM
Thank you Laurie, I breathed a sigh of relief when I read your post. Didn't want any problems at check-in:D

js
08-09-2002, 11:30 AM
Boy, you sure are a great mom and gradmother to be doing that for your kids and grandchildren! Can you adopt me :)
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

karensi
08-09-2002, 11:44 AM
No problem js, as long as you are a WDW lover you'll fit right in;)

WDW2002
08-10-2002, 12:32 AM
I am under the impression that in order to get an AP discount a person staying in the room must have an AP.

**disclaimer**
I do not have any first hand experience, just going by what I have heard/learned on the Dis
**end disclaimer**

karensi
08-10-2002, 11:24 AM
I'm confused, because if you can book 2 (or more) rooms ,for the same stay, with your AP, how could you be in 2 (or more) rooms at the same time:confused: