PDA

View Full Version : Dining ressies

Princess Cinders
05-02-2010, 09:28 AM
Hi
I usually hang out in the weddings and honeymoons board but am from the uk and thought this question would be better posted here.
I want to make ADRs for our trip, I know you can do them online but wondered if there were any uk numbers to ring, like you can if you want to book a holiday? We want to add that it will be our honeymoon onto the ressies but when I have had a 'practice run' on the net I haven't found anywhere to add it. Thanks

MyBubbles
05-02-2010, 10:06 AM
You get to add your celebration when you "check out" your reservations! It's pretty straight forward when you get to that stage! Hope that helps and enjoy your disneymoon!

Princess Cinders
05-02-2010, 11:30 AM
Thanks for that, is the page after the special dietry requirements as I haven't gin past that one?

igk
05-04-2010, 06:43 AM
There is the option to add a celebration when the ADR has been completed (checked-out). Also, providing you have the confirmation numbers and phone number (they should show on the confirmation email and on the confirnation web page after checking out), then you can retrieve the ADR reservations and add the celebration later on.