PDA

View Full Version : Thomson Plane - Premium Seating

eeyorefanuk
05-02-2010, 04:45 AM
This is the link to our plane

http://www.seatplans.com/files/Seat-Plans/Thomson-Airways/THOMSON_B767-300ER-258-v2.jpg

We are in premium seating.

For all you premium travellers out there - would you say Row 4/5 or Row 8/9??

Your thoughts please :goodvibes

stacy87
05-02-2010, 06:24 AM
This will be my first time flying premium class with Thomson, however I did watch a video where someone was in row 9, and they highly recommended that row.

We are in row 4 going, and 5 on the return, as they were the only rows available! :goodvibes

taylor91
05-02-2010, 11:49 AM
I'd say row 9...you can put your seat as far back as it will let you without worrying about the person behind :laughing:
..how many times people in front have put their seat all the way back without letting me know first :sad2: especially when you least expect it :headache:

Trixster
05-02-2010, 03:27 PM
This will be my first time flying premium class with Thomson, however I did watch a video where someone was in row 9, and they highly recommended that row.

We are in row 4 going, and 5 on the return, as they were the only rows available! :goodvibes

We must be travelling on the same day as you (2 July) with Thomson - we are going from Newcastle in PE.

Anyway we looked into the seating and decided to go for rows 3-5 (next to the window) on the right hand side of the plane (as you are facing) as we wanted to be next to the window and not at the back in row 9 as it back onto the toilet (noise/wiff etc) and not in row 1 as it is next to the galley once again for noise reasons - we want to try to get some shut eye.

stacy87
05-02-2010, 03:46 PM
We must be travelling on the same day as you (2 July) with Thomson - we are going from Newcastle in PE.

Anyway we looked into the seating and decided to go for rows 3-5 (next to the window) on the right hand side of the plane (as you are facing) as we wanted to be next to the window and not at the back in row 9 as it back onto the toilet (noise/wiff etc) and not in row 1 as it is next to the galley once again for noise reasons - we want to try to get some shut eye.

we're flying from Manchester. Would have been nice to have some other people to chat with on the plane! :goodvibes

That's good logic! I'm glad we chose those seats then! I am really hoping to get some sleep during the flight, as I know I will barely sleep the night before we leave!

kiddyboli
07-06-2010, 04:56 AM
hi guys :love:

i am due to fly thomsons premium in september to florida. can any one help with seating?! which seats are best for the return trip so we dont get annoyed by people putting there seats back?!! i know its a night flight so everyone will want the seats back but i like to get in and out to the loo without annoying anyone!!!
i have already chose our outward seats we are in row 9 a,b,c,d,f,g are these good seats!!!

thanks for your help :banana:

millmom
07-06-2010, 11:27 AM
last year we had row 1, they were fine didn't notice any more noise etc, no one in frount, obviously, we had lots of leg room etc.
hope you enjoy it x