PDA

View Full Version : Do we need to pack the following items?

Jenn
03-07-2001, 06:20 AM
We are staying in a beach cottage at Vero for 3 days (so we miss the Trash and Towel day) and then spending two days at OKW in 3 studios. My concern for the following items is more at Vero, as we won't be eating in the rooms at OKW - in fact we will hardly be there at all.

Do we need to bring the following items or are they provided?

1. Garbage bags? I don't mind emptying the trash cans each day, but are there extra bags provided or do I need to bring some? And, while on that topic, where do you take your trash?

2. Salt/pepper? I was thinking of grabbing one of those disposable sets at the store on the way, but just making sure?

3. Sugar? Someone mentioned there are some packets of sugar in the room but should I buy more?

4. Toilet paper? Is there one roll in each bathroom supplied for your entire stay or is there extra under the sink or something?

5. Soap? Is there one of those small bars in each bathroom provided for your entire stay?

Jenn

Firefighter Mickey
03-07-2001, 06:28 AM
Garbage bags are provided and are at the bottom of the trash bin under the bad currently in use. Housekeeping can provide more on request if needed.

I'm not sure about S/P anymore - it used to be provided, but they seem to be pulling it from the units; it may be available by request.

There is a small supply of sugar packets; if you do any cooking using sugar or have lots of people that like sugar in their coffee, you may want to think about brining some extra.

T/P is provided, and more is available on request from housekeeping.

You should have enough bar soap (unless you like to collect them ;) ) for your short stay. More soap is available at a nominal fee (for those of us that like to collect).

You are simply going to love the Beach Cottage at Vero, and I am so very jealous!