PDA

View Full Version : Joe's crab Shack

Stitch's Greatest Fa
04-30-2010, 02:58 AM
Hello, has anyone eaten here? Is it any good, what would you order?

Opinions please.

Netty
04-30-2010, 03:50 AM
do you mean the one on the 192 by celebration?? we have been there! there is all the usual seafood there, but as i dont like seafood i had a burger! all the waiters/waitresses start dancing every so often as well - great entertainment!! makes a nice change from the usual eateries :thumbsup2

we sat in a booth and when we were leaving I slid along the seat to get out and fell off the end onto the floor in front of everyone!!! :rotfl:
thought I'd share!:rotfl2:

Latte Lover
04-30-2010, 10:40 AM
We've eaten here and I agree with Netty, it's a lot of fun. As you might expect the menu is mostly different types of crab, but they do some other things too. Tony ordered a huge bucket of different crab legs and they bring you a huge paper bib to put on and a tool to prise the crab shells open.
I can never be bothered to mess about with tricky things like that, especially when I'm hungry, so I had one of my favourite ever meals - crab cakes, which were delicious.

The staff are really fun and friendly and when we were there they were taking photos of everyone which you can download when you get home.

We can't wait to go back!

Stitch's Greatest Fa
04-30-2010, 01:39 PM
Great - I was hoping there would be good things to say about it. We looked at the menu on the website and the buckets looked fab!