PDA

View Full Version : i got a cxcled crt ps-but not for right # of people!!!

c.rella
08-08-2002, 08:56 PM
well dreams do come true (kind of)
i just planned a last minute vacation to wdw...and it was inside the window to make ps for crt (sorry if this message is making no sense, i just got off the phone and am trembling with excitement) anyway, it is my grandma, my little brother and i. it is our family trip before i leave for china for a year! So, i have been calling everyday since i planned the trip and today i finally got in for a 9am seating at crt on august 18th. BUT they could only do it for 2 peopel i need three :( i am going to call and beg tomorow to squeeze in a third person...but what are my chances??? could we go really early to our ps time and beg for a third person? i am so distraught...i could just take my little brother, but we all want to go together. i know i shouldn't complain, i mean who gets a cancelled ps time for crt? HELP!
-C.rella

jennymouse
08-09-2002, 05:51 AM
I've heard of people adding another person on at the last minute, so you might be okay. You could always tell them at the podeum that you have added a person in your party....see what they say, and have a plan B in case they won't let the third one in. I'd hate your grandmother not to be able to go.:(

chris1gill
08-09-2002, 11:07 AM
You booked that PS right? I don't think pleading your case to Disney Dining will help, but I do think that you will be all set once you get to the restaurant... I don't think they would turn you away because you had an extra person, but that's just my take on it... I'd feel pretty confident...