PDA

View Full Version : Budget Fastbreak

Head_in_the_clouds
04-28-2010, 04:55 AM
Last year Wayne posted a link to US Budget Fastbreak registration for me in a thread about the quickest way to clear customs/carhire and we were able to pick up the car really quickly. We are going to Florida tomorrow and I have not been able to log-in to Fast Break like I did last year, it says I can't log-in after I have put the number in. I applied through the UK but be the time the card arrives through the post, we will be Florida. Any advice? Do I only need to apply for Fast Break once or do I have to do it for every trip. I'm going to try and track down the print-off I gave them last year.

wayneg
04-28-2010, 05:10 AM
How long you been trying? I think you have to do it at least 7 days before collection, might that be the problem?

Head_in_the_clouds
04-28-2010, 05:30 AM
Oh......... Yes I've just been trying the past few days, my Dad is not going to be happy with me! Thanks Wayne!

wayneg
04-28-2010, 05:36 AM
Hopefully line won't be bad at this time of year. I collected from Alamo mid afternoon (3:30pm) on the 16th due to our flight being cancelled and needed a car for another 4 days, no line at all. Good luck.