PDA

View Full Version : Would this be tacky???

Cantw8
08-08-2002, 03:02 PM
Hey all,
I am staying at the Poly in Sept. have never been there before and have always dreamed of staying there. What I was wondering is, does anyone have a favorite CM there that I could talk to and request a nice room? I am staying in gardenview and as badly as I have wanted to stay there, I do not want to have a view of a parking lot. If anyone knows a nice CM there that I could talk to I would really appreciate it. Does this sound tacky?

LucyStorm
08-08-2002, 03:24 PM
no it's not tacky. Can't help with the castmember info, sorry.

Gail T AGAIN
08-08-2002, 03:31 PM
well I was in concierge and the CM were friendly but weird. Didn't or I should say couldn't have a conversation with one. That isn't tacky, hopefully someone can do some name dropping. :D

Dana_Buckley
08-08-2002, 07:14 PM
Take a look at a map of the resort, most buildings don't even face the parking lot. Just request a bldg near the pool, like Samoa or Tokealeu. You will be fine. :p

gepetto
08-08-2002, 07:23 PM
http://tikiman2001.homestead.com/

This website shows pictures of the views from every building. Get CRO to note your request on your reservation.

Kallison
08-09-2002, 10:37 AM
Just make your request via phone or fax or on your ressies and hope for the best. I don't think a castmember is going to be able to help you, they have a specific person who is in charge of room assignments I'm sure. Be a little flexible, everyone wants the room they want and everyone can't have it.