PDA

View Full Version : What are your rewards to yourself when you hit milestones or your goal weight?

ucfsweetie82
04-26-2010, 09:44 AM
Hi everyone!
I thought this would be a fun way to keep everyone motivated. So lets put what you are rewarding yourself with when you hit major milestones in weightloss or your goal weight.
25lbs:New swimsuit for summer(I have currently lost 20)
50lbs: Scuba Dive certification
75lbs:Weekend Beach Getaway
Goal 81.2 lbs:2 days in Cocoa beach with Kite surfing lessons, and a 4 day disney cruise with a new wardrobe
Also, I am obsessed with sandals so every 10-15lbs, I buy a new pair and treat myself to a pedicure.

pjlla
04-26-2010, 10:32 AM
Honestly... this has never been a big "thing" for me. I am rewarded enough by seeing an new lower number on the scale. I WISH I had thought to tell DH that I was planning a big vacation for the family for when I hit goal... I could be planning it now!

Along the way I have, of course, had to buy new clothes... and as I get smaller I am buying more quality pieces, since I know I will have them for a longer time (I am NEVER going to be 200 pounds again...ever.)

I have bought two new swimsuits (one last year and one the year before) and spend about $80 each on them... that is a big splurge for me, but I KNOW I will be using them for a while (actually the one from two years ago is too big :rolleyes1).

Nice that you have some personal rewards set up to keep you on track!......P

officereg
04-26-2010, 02:28 PM
I think it is a great idea to reward yourself. I do little rewards too. When I lose 25lbs I am going to get a message! I know that seeing the results are motivation and reward enough, but hey it gives me a little added bonus. :woohoo:

carmiedog
05-16-2010, 06:48 PM
At the end of BL9, I'm getting myself a new bike to continue my exercising outdoors. I haven't ridden a bike in...um...20 years. Super excited!