View Full Version : Should we upgrade to WL, AKL or the Poly??? Pros? Cons?

08-08-2002, 12:30 PM
Hi everyone,
so glad this board is here. You guys are fantastic! We've booked a land and sea holiday from Dec 5 - 12, and were supposed to be staying at the CBR the first three nights.

We booked through Dreams Unlimited and our agent, Beth (who is wonderful) is on holiday until the end of August. She advised that I wait until her return to see what is offered, so I guess I will have to sit tight (I'm not the most patient of people!!! I wanna know now!! )

This is our second trip -- stayed at CBR in January of this year -- and now we are taking my parents for their first time. The kids will be 8 and 5. IF they offer us an upgrade, which would be better for us, do you think?? We'll be at MK and Epcot most of the time.


08-08-2002, 12:35 PM
Actually, the plans are to have CBR done by the beginning of December. Until it becomes certain to them that the renovations won't be done by then, I doubt they will offer you an upgrade. On the upside, you may be one of the first to experience the new amenites at CBR when it reopens. :)


08-08-2002, 12:40 PM
Thanks Tina ...
Beth did say that we would have to choose another resort -- POR or POFQ or wait an see if we could upgrade. DisDee just posted this morning about her upgrade to the Poly on December 4.

I'd be just as happy to stick with CBR, but we've been told we can't.