PDA

View Full Version : Can't get to the special CBR team

BoyLovesBuzz
08-08-2002, 10:59 AM
I have called twice and the agents are refusing to transfer me to the CBR team. Telling me that I will be called. Maybe my dates are too far out 12/14.

Rats.

CanBeGrumpy
08-08-2002, 11:10 AM
Keep calling! Eventually they will put you through! Good luck!

Mish
08-08-2002, 11:18 AM
I think they were trying to have it finished by December. I have reservations for the first week of November and when i spoke with them they said they wanted to be opened for christmas, that is probally why they are making you wait. Michelle

travelin' tigger
08-08-2002, 11:19 AM
I tried this AM too but got the same message. They have to get people with earlier dates done first and will work their way to us!!! Don't worry, you've got plenty of company!! :smooth:

simbasmom
08-08-2002, 11:41 AM
HI! JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WIHT CM AT DISNEY CONERNING MY RESERVATION, THEY OR FROM SEPT 25 THRU OCTOBER 4 AND THEY GAVE ME AND EXTENSION TO ASK FOR TO GET THRU TO
THE SPECIAL TEAM WORKING ON THE CBR RESERVATION. IT IS EXTENSION 222, I HOPE THIS HELPS, I GOT THE POLY FOR $109.00 A NIGHT

BeanoC
08-08-2002, 11:53 AM
I called CRO and asked for the "CBR team", and they put me right through! I got a very helpful and pleasant CM who explained all the options to me. They are offering Poly, AKL and WL. I asked her to check on the Poly for me.

After being on hold for 4 or 5 minutes, she comes back on the phone and she's laughing! I said, I hope that's a good laugh!
She says she is laughing because, as it turns out, by making this change I actually get $15.00 back! :)

Because our CBR ressies were for a time when no discounts were being given (10/7 thru 10/11), not even a DC discount, I had paid almost rack rates for CBR. Dumb thing to do, I know, but we REALLY wanted to stay there! Anyway, with the discounts being offered for the Poly to those holding CBR ressies, it is actually cheaper for me to stay there! Woo-hoo!

I just wanted to share my very positive experience with this situation, and my hope that everyone else does as well! We were so disappointed at first to find out about the CBR closure, now we're excited about staying at the Poly, and it is saving me money! Unbelievable...

'Beano':cool: