PDA

View Full Version : Wilderness Lodge Room Request

chancellor
08-08-2002, 11:50 AM
I'll be at the WL in a couple of weeks :D (never been there). I've booked a "standard view" room, and I'm trying to decide on a room request to send in a few days before. I will be traveling with my DW and DS(age 2). I'm thinking I should request a room near the lobby and elevators, but I'm not sure. Any suggestions?

P.S. - I've looked through some of the WL FAQ on this board and its just so huge (thanks to all the knowledgable DISers out there) that I can't seem to find an answer. Thanks in advance to all you WL experts!

15 Days 6 Hrs 13 Mins 50 Secs:bounce:

aring75
08-08-2002, 02:29 PM
Greetings chancellor!!

According to 999ghsts, a room assigner for WL and the all-knowing WL FAQ board guru, the rooms over the front desk are the quietest of the standards.

There are standard rooms in the North wing (MK side), but they supposedly overlook a service area and some people have mentioned noise from delivery trucks.

You can also post a request to 999ghsts on the WL FAQ board and I'm sure she'll help you in any way that she can. She's been absolutley wonderful helping with everyone's planning nightmares!!

Good luck!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

chancellor
08-08-2002, 02:58 PM
Thanks, aring! It appears that the standard view rooms are either noisy from the service area or the lobby, so the choice comes down to view vs. convenience. I'll try 999ghsts on the WL FAQ.