PDA

View Full Version : Disney just made me their offer to resolve the whole CBR problem


WDWHound
08-08-2002, 10:13 AM
I was offered the following
POR or CSR at same cost
WL or AKL standard View for $5 LESS per night (go figure)
AKL Savana View for 10 more per night.

AF Brenda
08-08-2002, 10:17 AM
Dropping the price on WL and AKL could be a result of most people turning those down in order to get the Poly.

A great deal though, no matter which one you choose!!

Which one did you choose, BTW??

js
08-08-2002, 10:26 AM
What are your dates?

WDWHound
08-08-2002, 10:28 AM
I took AKL Savana view. We already had AKL consierge ressies for 2 days at the the end of the week (Mandy really wants to try the sunrise safari), so this seemed to make the most sense. I had hoped to try the Poly, but that would have been sort of a hitting the jackpot situation. Disney's offers were more than fair and I am very happy with the outcome.

WDWHound
08-08-2002, 10:30 AM
Our reservations for the CBR were for Sept 16 - 20.

Jabba
08-08-2002, 10:45 AM
I was going to CBR 8th-11th and then 15th - 17th September. Shall I wait for my UK Travel Agent to sort out the problem or should I contact Disney in America directly.

micnminnpooh2
08-08-2002, 10:47 AM
I would call. Good Luck

Princess_Aurora
08-08-2002, 10:49 AM
WDWHound, if yours dates are 16-20 then hopefully that means I'll be hearing from them soon. Mine are sept 26-Oct 2 and the wait is driving me CRAZY!

simbasmom
08-08-2002, 11:48 AM
MY RESERVATIONS WERE FOR SEPT 25 THRU OCT. 4, AND CALLED THIS MORNING AND ASKED IF I COULD CHAGE MINE BECAUSE I WAS GOING OUT OF TOWN AND I WAS AFRAID I WOULD MISS THERE CALL( GONE FOR 3 WEEKS) I WAS ALLOWED TO CHANGE MINE AND GOT THE PLOY FOR $109 A NIGHT. SO IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT IT i WOULD CALL AND ASK FOR EXTENSION 222