PDA

View Full Version : Have you done the "Wishes" dessert party at MK?

MarthaJr.
04-23-2010, 09:27 PM
Have you done it?

Is it worth the $25.99 per adult price?

What do you get for sweets & treats along with premium viewing location?

LovinmyDisneylife
04-24-2010, 08:26 PM
DH and I did the dessert party last November and really enjoyed it. The cost then was only $17 per person though. The entire thing takes place on the lower seating level of Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station. There were a vast array of desserts to choose from. The only negative I would say is that when the fireworks start everyone tends to leave there table and gather around the railing. Luckily we were seated next to the railing and no one was in front of us so we had supurb viewing. Also they opened up at 7 pm and there were serveral people already waiting in line to get in around 6:30 pm. I would definitely give a try at least once since it is pretty inexpensive.

gigi1313
04-24-2010, 08:36 PM
we did it last august w/a party of 14 and it was AWESOME!!! i would do it again in a heartbeat if i could figure it into our schedule!! i totally endorse it at any price! :)

as for the sweet treats... OMGoodness, there was sooo much to choose from... amazing fresh fruit and berries... decadent chocolate desserts... fruity mango "shooters" (like little jello that hadn't gelled but different! LOL!)... little mousses... creme brulee... cakes... pastries... cookies... and more!! plus delicious unsweeted fruit iced tea, coffee and milk...

the nicest part for us was at the end... after enjoying the amazing fireworks we had refrained from eating all our desserts and lingered over the table... used the rest rooms after the crowd cleared (i even got the baby into his pjs)... and slowly exited the park well after the masses... it was a delightful end to a magical day :)

amyy
04-25-2010, 08:14 AM
We thought it was worth it just for the view. Our table was in the front ride and I could have sat there all night. I live for sweets but for whatever reason didn't eat a lot that night as we had supper a few hours before. I can't remember one particular item but everything looked good. If it works out for us we will be going again.

Cptnkirky
04-25-2010, 04:39 PM
We did it last September with a group of 5 adults and 2 kids...and would do it again in a heartbeat! We were in the front right table and it was one of the best experiences we have had in a long time. Loved it!!!

SaraJayne
04-25-2010, 05:31 PM
We did it last November and will definitely do it again! We loved it (2 adults, 2 kids). :)

marsh0013
04-25-2010, 06:49 PM
has anyone done it on a night where there is also spectro? if so, can you get in early enough to see spectro from there too?

gandbsmom
04-25-2010, 06:57 PM
We did this over Christmas and it was great. You can get there early enough to see Spectro, although the view of the parade is not as good as the view of the fireworks. That said, if this available when we go this year, I'll definitely book it again - it is especially great at crowded times like Christmas because you don't have to fight for space.

Singinglizzie
04-25-2010, 07:12 PM
We went last year during the MNSSHP and YES it was worth it! What was really nice was sitting down at the end of a long day and feeling like a VIP. The fireworks were spectacular and it was sooo nice to be able to sit and enjoy the show without all the hassle of finding the right spot then having folks push their way in front of you! The desserts were great, and we made our way to the buffett line several times. I do admit that I had sugar high the next day :rotfl:! We had hoped to go again this year, but there is no MNSSHP on our weekend, bummer. If you have a chance to go I'd recommend it. We thought it was worth it just to get the seating for the fireworks!

ms_missy66
04-25-2010, 07:44 PM
Hmmm...this wasn't something I had considered, but now...maybe!