PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Keepers: WE WANT A MOVIE CLUB

kingdom=home
04-22-2010, 05:52 PM
Okay this book would make the best movie, if you agree u should all beg Ridley Pearson to do so, he wrote the 2nd book because we wanted him to, why not make a movie!!! popcorn::

I would luv to be in that movie, it is my DREAM,i would get to be in a movie :cool1: and it would be in WDW and it would be about my fav book by my fav author :cool1::cool1::cool1: !!!

We can make this movie happen so lets start!!! :wizard:

Melpuff
04-24-2010, 11:29 PM
I'm all for this lol. I'm working on the third one now. I'm going to film school and I act....so I would do either of these things with these book! :laughing:

I foresee soooo many problems filming though. These would be such a big production and I don't think Disney is too into the idea of shutting down the parks for long periods of time to film.

comicguy
04-25-2010, 06:32 PM
I think the books would make a great movie. I also think most of it would be filmed on Green Screen or can be CGI'ed and the night time footge could be filmed after hours in the parks.

tigger813
04-25-2010, 08:37 PM
Loving the book so much!!!!! DD1 is more than halfway done with the first and I'm about halfway done with the third! I hope to finish it this week though I will be sad! I am enjoying this one the most!

It would make such an incredible series of movies! DD1 was even thinking about what young stars could be in the film.

I hope it doesn't take Book 4 too long to come out!!!!!

kelseighrox925
07-10-2010, 03:13 PM
I don't see why they'd have to shut down the park to make the movie. They could just use the guests as extras instead of hiring some. However, it wouldn't be a good idea to take a little kid to see this movie, because it goes behind-the-scenes of how the park is run, which would ruin the "magic" for a small child. I have an idea of who I want to play who.

Finn-Jake T. Austin (my preferred actor is Nathan Kress, but I don't know if he'd be allowed to work for Disney due to his employment by Nickelodeon.)

Amanda-Keke Palmer (She's worked for Disney before, but since she switched networks, would they hire her?)

Philby-Daryl Sabara

Willa-Ashley Argota (same as Nathan)

Charlene-AnnaSophia Robb

Maybeck-Daniel Curtis Lee

Jez-Selena Gomez (I can't think of a girl fitting the description who can actually act)

Wayne-the original Wayne who inspired the character

Any thoughts

princess jackie
07-12-2010, 04:47 PM
Would love to see all the books as movies! Loved all the books and can't wait for the 4th one!