PDA

View Full Version : Tables in Wonderland Help Please!

mom2aPrincess&Pirate
04-22-2010, 10:11 AM
Hi Everyone,

I am thinking of getting the Tables in Wonderland card for our upcoming trip as we aren't getting the dining plan. I have a few questions though!

Does it expire when our APs expire?

Can it be used for the Afternoon Tea at the GF, In-Room Dining, and at T-Rex in DtD? (If no, I think I've read that you can get an AP discount at T-Rex, is this true?)

Can I buy it at Guest Services outside of the MK?

I think those are the only questions I have for now! I've done the math and it sees we will save some money with the card. Thanks for any and all help!

TDC Nala
04-22-2010, 10:13 AM
Does it expire when our APs expire?

No, it will expire a year to 13 months after you purchase the membership.

Can it be used for the Afternoon Tea at the GF, In-Room Dining, and at T-Rex in DtD?

No, no, and no.

Can I buy it at Guest Services outside of the MK?

Yes, you can buy one at any Guest Services.

fairyprincess1
04-22-2010, 10:19 AM
On the disney website, it show's that the Garden View Tea Room you can get the TIW discount.

Also to note is that an 18% gratuity is added in to all table service restaurants when using the card.

And T-rex is not included in TIW but has a 10% discount with AP...

We are even with our first trip savings, but for our next trip we are into the savings with TIW...

TDC Nala
04-22-2010, 10:24 AM
I am apparently wrong about the Garden View Lounge but I don't remember them taking it there. T-Rex definitely does not accept it, nor is it good for in-room dining.

plutolovr
04-22-2010, 10:45 AM
They definitely take it at the Gardenview Lounge for Tea. Used it there a few times.

mom2aPrincess&Pirate
04-22-2010, 11:58 AM
Thank you all very much! :goodvibes

pixiesnake
04-23-2010, 08:47 AM
Just wanted to add . . .

I believe the 10% AP discount at T-Rex (and RFC) are 10% off entrees only. Does not include drinks, appetizers, desserts, etc. Just wanted you to know before you went and the bill was more than expected.