View Full Version : Nov. Reservation for CBR

08-07-2002, 11:11 PM
We have(had) reservations for Nov 3rd-11th at the CBR and I am wondering if it will be a month or more before they will contact us? How busy is it at that time and will that make a difference in what we will be offered?
I'm not sure what our options will be but, I know it took me long enough to decide on CBR and not HIFS!

Is it a good idea to wait for the phone to ring?

08-07-2002, 11:18 PM
I'm worried about this too. I have ressies for Nov. 7-11. That's over a big weekend because of ABC Super Soap Weekend. If they don't call for another 2 months, I have a feeling the value and moderate resorts are going to be booked. Then again, maybe that's a reason to wait...more of a chance that they will offer a good deal on an upgrade, right????

08-08-2002, 08:46 AM
Has anyone thought about booking in another name(spouse) just in case? Is that ok to do?:confused: