PDA

View Full Version : ?'s about Bounce Back Trip

hsembrick
04-21-2010, 03:05 PM
Now, I know what a bounce back trip is.........while I'm at the world in July :cool1: I plan on booking a bounce back but I have a few questions before I do.:confused3

1. Can I book my trip for Feb 2011 or does it have to be before Jan 1?

2. We are using the free QSDP pin for our July trip will I also get the free QSDP if we book a feb 2011 trip?

3. Are there any other stipulations to book the bounce back?

TIA

DisGirl23
04-21-2010, 06:41 PM
Not really sure if this will help you out or not but, I just wanted to share my bounceback offer...
We were at the World last year 9/25-10/2. The offer left for us was:

Free Dining with either of these vacation packages:
5 night/6 day package @ a Value Resort for $60 per person per day in a standard room

or

5 night/6 day package @ a Moderate Resort for $75 per person per day in a standard room

The travel time frame was 8/15/10 - 9/30/10

So, there will be a certain travel time frame for the bouncebacks. I can't say for sure that it's always for the same time the following year of your trip as some Disers have said they've had offers that were for the same year. And I also can't say that the offer (like free dining) will be the same as you had before. Last year we did the free dining and paid rack rate for our room. The bounceback offer was free dining and 50% off our moderate room. When we go back this fall, it could be something completely different.
I know I probably didn't help but, I just wanted to describe what ours was to give you a better idea about them.