PDA

View Full Version : is there a good free weight DVD that can be bought at the store?

newholidayx2
04-20-2010, 02:42 PM
and if yes whats the name of it? i have 5lb weights and yes i know i can do my own exercises but wondering if theres a good freeweight dvd thats available at the store? thanks

Tiger Lily 03
04-22-2010, 03:03 PM
Someone just told me about Joyce Vedral and the pyramid weight program. The person giving me the advice said that she uses this as a quick work out between regular training. I cannot attest to it myself, but I'm looking into getting either a book or DVD to try so I'm interested in the question too.

If I get something before too long, I'll let you know.

ohMom
04-24-2010, 09:23 AM
I have a QuickFix DVD...multiple 10 min routines that can be played in order or you pick which ones. it utilizes free weights if I remember correctly...

amyy
04-24-2010, 06:47 PM
http://www.amazon.com/NEW-Cardio-Sculpt-Express-Siebers/dp/B000T4G8UI
I don't know if you could buy this at Best Buy. It shows bands but she does the first half with weights and bands the last 10 minutes or so. I hate the bands so I just use weights. It is only 30 minutes but if you do it every other day I figure it is better then nothing.

There are other Slim in 6 videos that use weights too this one just first came to mind.
(I bought the Slim in 6 program)