PDA

View Full Version : If you could only do *1* character meal

melsc1
08-07-2002, 05:08 PM
with a 2.5 year old which would it be? She's still way into Pooh, but has been showing lots of interest in the princesses, too. Is the character interaction better at some than at the others? Are there any that I should definitely avoid (bad food, too crowded, etc)?

Thanks for any light you can shed!

Melissa - heading to WDW in October (10-14) for the first time since 1983

Tink
08-07-2002, 05:45 PM
If you can get into the princess meal, I would try that first, if DD is into it. Seeing a little girl in the castle with all those princesses is a magic moment.

If you can't get into CRT or the other princess meal, Try the Pooh breakfast. We took out little DD when she was 20 months and loved it.

Our family always does a meal at Chef Mickey's. We like Chef Mickey's since it is a buffet. I do better with them since I don't like eggs and they seem to be the staple at preplated measl. We love getting to see Mickey (my fave) and DD loves it too. Chef Mickey is a must for us and this year we are going to try the princess meal now that DD is really into them. She has had dinner in the castle and her photo with Cinderella, but we are going to try for the breakfast.

Katiebug
08-07-2002, 08:08 PM
We are going in September and only have time for one breakfast b/c dh is making us do non-disney activities this trip. Anyway, I have a 2 1/2 dd. Last year we did Chef Mickey's and she loved it. (Tell them its her birthday and they will sing and give her a special birthday cake).

I heard about the Princess breakfast and had to try it b/c dd loves all the Princesses and has been dressing up like one every single day for weeks now. I told her about it the other day and she seemed pretty excited. It seemed much easier to get reservations than at Cindy's too. Maybe because not alot of people know about it yet.

Good Luck!
Katiebug

WhispyPixie
08-07-2002, 08:39 PM
Cinderella's Royal Table
or
The Crystal Palace with Pooh and Friends

Juliepoohgirl
08-07-2002, 10:11 PM
Just returned last week and had a great time. Crystal Palace was a hit with my 2 1/2 year dd (as well as my other children). We got in with PS in a reasonable amount of time (unlike other places we had PS for). The characters were good. Some better than others. Tigger was wonderful. He spent a little extra time with dd holding her hand, touching her cheek, and he kissed her. He became her new favorite! The rest of the meal she kept asking were Tigger went. The Eyeore that day was not real attentive. Piglet hung out by the buffet area but was great as well! If your dd likes the Pooh characters she will probably love this one!! Julie