PDA

View Full Version : Chances of getting in at WL in Sept??


luveeyore2
08-07-2002, 04:43 PM
I currently have CBR reservations for Sept and since we will need to move to a different resort we are thinking of changing to Wilderness Lodge because the other moderates just don't do anything for us. Are the chances pretty decent that they will have availability? I don't mind having to pay extra for the change if it comes to that. I am hoping when they call us to change that we will get offered an upgrade for less.

Thanks!

BamaTigger
08-07-2002, 07:56 PM
hey luveeyore...

we just added an extra night at WL for the 4th of September, so you may want to go ahead and try and change them. It is only a month away, so I dont know what will be available. We tried to get an extra night before the 2nd, and nothing was available.

You might not want to wait much longer.

Good luck!:)

Pig Pen
08-07-2002, 09:28 PM
I tried to add two nights of WL to my Sept trip and nothing was available. I checked on CBR instead (about 2 weeks ago, right before the closure was announced) but ended up selecting Coronado.

Now I see that people at CBR are getting offers to move to the POLYNESIAN for $20 more per night.

I should have booked CBR - maybe I would have ended up in a deluxe.

ilovemky
08-07-2002, 09:39 PM
just booked 4 nites at WL 9/21-9/25--no problem for a standard room