PDA

View Full Version : Pin codes

Willow25
04-19-2010, 12:17 AM
Hello everyone

I read this on the Disney Resorts Pin code watch forum and thought it might be useful for those on the never ending quest for pin codes.

The method for getting a PIN worked for me and many others!!! YMMV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took the advice floating around the board and created itineraries stated that I would NOT be staying at a Dsiney resort and I got the 20/30/40 all year PIN! Now I can book for my F&W trip for October and stay deluxe!

I know it was because of the itineraries because the email started with the following verbiage:

We’re delighted you’ve been making plans online with My Disney Vacation! Since you’re still looking for accommodations, we invite you to explore total Disney magic with a Disney Resort stay at a great rate. It’s a wonderful way for you and your little one to experience our wonderland of nonstop Disney enchantment 24 hours a day—plus the benefits of staying at a select Walt Disney World® Resort hotel! Start exploring now.

OzCath
04-19-2010, 01:43 AM
Willow, can you fill me in on what a pin code is?
Many Thanks.

queenie82
04-19-2010, 03:35 AM
Willow, can you fill me in on what a pin code is?
Many Thanks.

It is an offer disney email to you which can ONLY be claimed with the unique code in your email.

This is an example
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/queenamidala82/Picture27.png

Ms. Shuttergirl
04-19-2010, 03:38 AM
Hello everyone

I read this on the Disney Resorts Pin code watch forum and thought it might be useful for those on the never ending quest for pin codes.

The method for getting a PIN worked for me and many others!!! YMMV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh wow, how clever you are. That is positively brilliant!

BecBennett
04-19-2010, 05:27 AM
Bleh, I've been following that thread... No luck so far on the 4 email addresses I've signed up, but I'll let you know if that changes... :rolleyes:

PrincessInOz
04-19-2010, 05:42 AM
Willow25 - Love your work!! :idea:

BecBennett
04-28-2010, 02:26 AM
I said I'd update you and here I am :cool1:

I got a pin code!! :woohoo:

However, I got it by signing up a new email address, and giving it my inlaw's US address. So I'm pretty confident that you need a US address to get a pincode :confused3

Now just a few more things need to fall into place, and we might be able to swing a trip in Sept/Oct!! :wizard:

Willow25
04-28-2010, 02:29 AM
Very good BecBennett!!!

Although I did check the address attached to my email account that I received my pin codes through and I had our aussie address.

BecBennett
04-28-2010, 02:33 AM
Really? Wow, I think you must be one of a kind! Well that gives me hope that another deal might be just around the corner!

aussietravellers
04-28-2010, 04:18 AM
I have 4 email addresses registered and I have never received a pin code, I also have them on the DL website and am an AP holder and not a pin code in sight :sad1: