PDA

View Full Version : Kouzinna or Saana?

StephCT
04-18-2010, 05:51 PM
I have two reservations for our final night. Trying to decide between Kouzinna and Saana. I realize that they are two totally different types of food...I guess I'm just wondering which one has the best food. Thanks!

KateB
04-18-2010, 06:26 PM
We ate at Kouzzinna's on our honeymoon and said NEVER again. Our server was fantastic he was just like a wonderful older Greek Uncle. He made suggestions and was quite attentive. However, the food was not what we expected. I enjoy Greek food and was really looking forward to this restaurant. The food was just sub-par we really would have been much happier eating anywhere else. I ordered the lamb and my entire meal was literally a leg of lamb and NOTHING else. :eek: I expected some sort of vegatable or side, but nothing. I was just expecting more from this restaurant. It did not live up to our expectations.

StephCT
04-18-2010, 06:35 PM
Thank you!!

septbaby
04-18-2010, 07:13 PM
We had a wonderful dinner meal at Sanaa in January. I haven't tried Kouzzinna's so I cannot compare the two. Sanaa is beautiful, yet very comfortable and the staff was amazingly informed about the menu. It is on our do over list, but will probably try it for lunch just to have the chance to view the animals on the savannah during the meal.

By the way, I am a big fan of the Animal Kingdom as a resort (though Sanaa is actually in the new DVC side) and not a big fan of the Boardwalk area (grew up going to the NJ shore, so not very impressed with a replica). However, many people just love the Disney Boardwalk and it could be a pleasant place to spend your final evening.

StephCT
04-18-2010, 07:16 PM
Thanks...we're staying at AKL Kidani so it's right there and I'm thinking everyone may be really tired by our last night, so it might be perfect.

NJFireman22
04-18-2010, 07:37 PM
Sanaa, is great ! We had a wonderful meal ther in Jan. Our server was fantastic, and the animal watching was cool too.
Our DD 18 says the food is to "die for".
Kouzinna on the other hand was just so-so, nothing to write home about or
on here, a bit pricey too.