PDA

View Full Version : Citricos or Narcoossees?

JennyD23
04-18-2010, 02:10 PM
DH and I will be celebrating our anniversary while we are on vacation in June. We are staying at the Poly and the kids will be spending some time in the Neverland Club while we go out for a nice dinner for two. I currently have adr's at both Citricos and Narcoossees...which should I keep? Thanks for weighing in on this!

Tam1067
04-18-2010, 02:30 PM
Citricos is much better.

We had dinner at both places in August and December. Both times, Citricos was better food and service. Also, our December experience at Narcoossee's was very disappointing all around. We're returning to WDW this July/August, and we'll be at Citricos but are skipping Narcoossee's this time even though we're staying at the Grand Floridian.

minie_meese
04-18-2010, 05:58 PM
Can't speak to Citricos but we had a wonderful dinner on Valentine's day at Narcoossee's. Our server was wonderful.

Grumpy92
04-18-2010, 06:02 PM
Citricos is consistently outstanding. Definitely go there.

Cptnkirky
04-19-2010, 01:07 PM
I totally vote Citricos...hated Narcoossees!!!

Pakey
04-19-2010, 01:37 PM
We've eaten at both many times and Citricos is a much better option for a quiet dinner with outstanding service and good food.

let'sgo
04-20-2010, 08:24 AM
We have eaten at both. DH loves Narcoossees and he still raves about the lobster dinner he had there that night. Oh, and the dessert tray was a real work of art.

I actually liked Citricos better. So I'd look at both menus and decide from that--they are both good places to eat.