PDA

View Full Version : Ohana or Chef Mickey's breakfast

WillieBearsMom
04-17-2010, 11:02 PM
We're making our ADR tomorrow and I'm trying to decide between Ohana's or Chef Mickey's for breakfast. We've been to Chef Mickey's and liked it for breakfast (we really didn't like the dinner there.) We've never been to Ohana. Which should we do?

DisneyWhirled
04-17-2010, 11:08 PM
We enjoy them both. In fact, we are doing both breakfasts on our upcoming trip.

They each have great character interaction. O'Hana is a family style breakfast (all you can eat) and it is very good, but you don't get the assortment of food that you do at Chef Mickey's.

If you have done Chef Mickey's, I would try O'Hana for sure!

SGMCO
04-17-2010, 11:09 PM
We've ate at both and really enjoyed Ohanas better.
The atmosphere at Ohanas is more enjoyable and not as loud.
I love the characters at The Best Friends Breakfast--Lilo, Stitch, Mickey and Pluto,they also are not as rushed as CM.
I also really liked that the breakfast is served family style which means they
bring the food to you (all you care to eat). No buffet.
Food was really good.
I think you will enjoy Ohanas Best Friends breakfast.

KY*Figment
04-18-2010, 01:03 PM
Loved it all!

CR Resort Fan 4 Life
04-18-2010, 02:54 PM
I would go with Chef Mickey's because they have a great atmosphere, the fab 5 Disney characters and everyone says their breakfast is amazing.

honeydiane1953
04-18-2010, 03:09 PM
We're making our ADR tomorrow and I'm trying to decide between Ohana's or Chef Mickey's for breakfast. We've been to Chef Mickey's and liked it for breakfast (we really didn't like the dinner there.) We've never been to Ohana. Which should we do?

I just got back from WDW yesterday for 6 nights and seven days. U made have already made your ressies but O'HANA'S was THE BEST......

weheartdisney
04-18-2010, 04:22 PM
We are doing both on our upcoming trip. Chef Mickey's is always a *must do* for us. It's definitely become one of our family Disney traditions. We enjoy the breakfast there.

We've never done Ohana's for breakfast, but have reservations for our upcoming trip. We've always heard good reviews on it and we love Ohana's for dinner. Maybe you can do both?

RainK
04-18-2010, 07:43 PM
We loved Ohana..... but either one you won't be disappointed

crabbygal902
04-18-2010, 08:12 PM
We've done both---'Ohana hands down!

hurdlertwin
04-18-2010, 08:35 PM
Ohana is very family friendly!! and my favorite restaurant!! I would def go there!