PDA

View Full Version : Boardwalk Bakery

murphy t
04-17-2010, 01:44 PM
Hi,
Does the Boardwalk Bakery offer a kid's menu for lunch or dinner and if so, does anyone know what the offerings are?
Thanks in advance, Murphy

murphy t
04-18-2010, 08:45 AM
Anyone know about the Boardwalk bakery or Leaping Libations pool bar?
Thanks, Murphy

murphy t
04-18-2010, 03:58 PM
Bump:goodvibes

TDC Nala
04-18-2010, 04:02 PM
The pool bar doesn't have a kids menu but I'm sure it only sells things like packaged sandwiches and snacks. If you're asking for DDP purposes I am pretty sure you cannot use DDP at a pool bar - the only exception I have heard of might be Coronado Springs.

I have no idea about the Boardwalk Bakery. I have heard somewhere that they had some sort of kids menu but I can't recall where I heard that.

murphy t
04-18-2010, 04:19 PM
The pool bar doesn't have a kids menu but I'm sure it only sells things like packaged sandwiches and snacks. If you're asking for DDP purposes I am pretty sure you cannot use DDP at a pool bar - the only exception I have heard of might be Coronado Springs.

I have no idea about the Boardwalk Bakery. I have heard somewhere that they had some sort of kids menu but I can't recall where I heard that.

Thanks for the quick reply. Wow, the CS dining options for kids and adults at the Boardwalk are really slim! Do you know if Hurricaine Hanna's at Y&B accepts the dining plan?
Murphy

Seahunt
04-18-2010, 04:27 PM
The site below has good info and pictures of the offerings there.

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2009/12/28/disney-world-bakery-throw-down-boardwalk-bakery/

Notice the window with "Hue G. Krazont" Proprietor (or "Huge Croissant"!) In all our trips I never noticed that :laughing:

TDC Nala
04-18-2010, 04:32 PM
Yes, Hurricane Hanna's accepts the dining plan.

You are correct...there are not a lot of dining plan CS options in the Epcot resort area.

murphy t
04-18-2010, 04:44 PM
The site below has good info and pictures of the offerings there.

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2009/12/28/disney-world-bakery-throw-down-boardwalk-bakery/

Notice the window with "Hue G. Krazont" Proprietor (or "Huge Croissant"!) In all our trips I never noticed that :laughing:

Yes, Hurricane Hanna's accepts the dining plan.

You are correct...there are not a lot of dining plan CS options in the Epcot resort area.

Hey, I just learned how to quote more than one reply!:yay:
Thank you both.
Murphy

Dizfan4life
04-18-2010, 11:07 PM
Another good website to go to is www.allears.net. Sorry, but you will have to "cut-n-paste" the link because I am not too certain how to insert the link to just click on it. Allears has helped me a TON with planning the meals.