PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Lunch Package

ndloewen
04-17-2010, 08:57 AM
I have been trying to snag a Fantasmic package for late August (in the hopes of free dining :)) with no luck. I called again yesterday, and found out that the package can now be booked for lunch. The CM said that they just opened up the lunch packages a couple of days ago, so there was a bunch of new availability. I got a reservation for Mama Melrose August 24 at 1:45pm. So if anyone is still trying to get a package, there may be new availability for your dates.

aubeone
04-17-2010, 10:57 AM
Good Info! I just made an August lunch reservation at Mama Melrose at 1:45. I like this better than a 3:30/4:00 Lunch/Dinner.

AlexWyattMommy
04-17-2010, 12:33 PM
Is the pricing still the same?

ndloewen
04-17-2010, 01:58 PM
Actually, I totally didn't think to ask about pricing, since I'm hoping to use dining credits. Anyone know the answer to this???

JerseyJanice
04-17-2010, 02:44 PM
Right around the same date as you, I needed to add three people to our MM ADR and got a time for lunch at 2:50. I didn't realize it was a new thing! We are now seven people in total, and WDW Dining said we might not sit together. I told her we'd happy to wait--right until dinner time!

Does anyone know what time the menu change from lunch to dinner anyway? The dinner ADR I had for four was at 3:30, so I'm thinking if we're not seated until after 3:00 or 3:30, we'll get the dinner menu, which we'd prefer.

BTW, ndloewen, we're counting on Free Dining becoming available for those three people. My family is on bounceback and our friends decided a few weeks ago, they want to come along. I've been asking them for years! Finally, a yes! Anyway, I feel pretty confident that they'll get it. We booked our airfare, and I re-booked all my ADRs to include them.