PDA

View Full Version : Do we need a reservation for breakfast at Kouzzina?

drumms2112
04-17-2010, 12:01 AM
I searched with no luck to find if we need a reservation for breakfast at Kouzzina or are they not that busy in the morning. Also, any recommendations on their breakfast food and drinks would be helpful. Thank you!

splashmountainjaxson
04-17-2010, 09:31 AM
Each time we went to Kouzzina back in Nov, we had a ressie, but if you were a walk-in, there would have been no issue. I would imagine, you could still have pretty good luck as a walk-in. My DH and I love Kouzzina for breakfast, below is what we ordered over our stay last Nov -- of which we very much enjoyed. We'll be back there this May !

Stacked Breakfast
Spinach Tomato Feta Scrambled Eggs
French Toast
Steel Cut Oatmeal
Make your own Yougurt

KBoopaloo
04-17-2010, 09:47 AM
We walked in and were seated with no wait at about 8:30 am during our last trip which was during busy spring break season. If you go around that time, you shouldn't have a problem. I think as it gets later in the morning, it might be trickier!

disneychic
04-17-2010, 10:20 AM
We just walked in in Feb. at about 9:30-10:00-ish (cant remember exact time, but it was after 9:00). We didn't have a reservation, and we didn't have to wait more than 5 minutes. We all really enjoyed our breakfast. Food was served quickly and everyone's was served hot. We will be eating there again during our stay next month. Enjoy!