PDA

View Full Version : Best Breakfast Place?

RainK
04-16-2010, 05:56 PM
We are on the DDP... I cancled the HDDR and now am in need of 2 Table service meals. I figured I would use one for breakfast. We have to find one that is at a Resort since we don't have any park passes for this day. I have 2 young kids with us too.
Suggestions???

ilovejsparrow
04-16-2010, 06:00 PM
Boma! It's a delicious buffet at Animal Kingdom Lodge. It was recommended to my family and now we recommend it to everyone! Delicious food.

chocovrdmicears
04-16-2010, 06:07 PM
Tusker House @ AK. :)

gracie1
04-16-2010, 06:22 PM
I loved all the breakfasts but really loved O'hana

sbprincess
04-16-2010, 06:22 PM
Boma at AKL or Kona Cafe and the Poly are two of the best breakfasts from what I've read. Neither of these are character meals.

However, you don't say if you have kids with you and what you already have booked. If you have a young daughter that would enjoy princesses, I would suggest Akershus in the Norway pavilion of Epcot. I know the food is pretty standard but for the characters, I always hear of kids enjoying Chef Mickey's in the Contemporary. Also, as someone said, Tusker House in Animal Kingdom seems very popular. Crystal Palace in Magic Kingdom is also very popular for breakfast. All of these are character meals.

JasonDVC
04-16-2010, 06:28 PM
Word on the streets is that Boma has the best breakfast on property. We will be having breakfast there next Monday! :thumbsup2

RainK
04-16-2010, 06:31 PM
Thanks everyone - I just booked Boma breakfast!