PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Palace food for lunch/dinner

Tropigal
04-16-2010, 06:22 PM
Is the food at Crystal Palace good? I've read the menu and it's very wide assortment. I've heard good about breakfast but we have late lunch/early dinner ADR's.

Is it good?

Halbleib1
04-16-2010, 06:27 PM
They do have a wide variety for dinner so you should have no problem finding things that you like to eat. We prefer breakfast but dinner is not bad. If you are doing a lot of buffets the food does get old after a bit as they all seem to have similar items.

TotallyTink
04-16-2010, 06:28 PM
I really enjoyed the lunch buffet at Crystal Palace last summer. There was a really nice variety of foods and I enjoyed everything I tried. The carved meats were quite tasty and I remember there was some really delicious pasta primavera. There was also a very good selection of desserts including soft serve ice cream and flan. We are planning to head there for lunch again at the end of this month.

Tropigal
04-16-2010, 09:03 PM
It's sounding familiar to the buffet we had at Play and Dine at H&V last year.

Nadjalu
04-16-2010, 10:19 PM
We love Crystal Palace for dinner. It is my fav. of our trips! The buffet is very good. A nice selection, and the characters, so cute! A definite must do for us.

JerseyJanice
04-16-2010, 10:28 PM
We had an excellent lunch there last September.

The freshly sliced flank steak was the best beef dish we had on a buffet our whole 9 night trip.

It's a beautiful restaurant, the characters are great, and you don't have to take the time to leave the park to enjoy it. The only downside we find is that we can't enjoy a cocktail there.

bomzar
04-17-2010, 11:10 AM
It's sounding familiar to the buffet we had at Play and Dine at H&V last year.

The food at CP is about a jillion times better then H&V. H&V is the only restaurant on property I've eaten at that made me feel embarrassed to be a food & beverage CM! Maybe it's improved in the last year or so, but that's just my opinion!

disneyag
04-17-2010, 11:11 AM
We really like CP for lunch--great variety of foods for everyone!

Muddy Rivers
04-17-2010, 06:31 PM
Lunch at Crystal Palace is our favorite. Its a great place to relax in the middle of the day and we certainly enjoy the food selections. We've been going since our kids were very little and now that they are teens they (we) still enjoy it!

Joshua_me
04-17-2010, 08:02 PM
It's one of the best buffets for lunch and dinner in all of "the world".

It's a good value, too, and there's not a lot of restaurants on property you can say that about...

Pooh&OurHunny
04-17-2010, 08:20 PM
Crystal Palace lunch is a must for my family ever trip...great selection of food. My husband loves the salmon and good salad bar.