PDA

View Full Version : O'Hana for kids

BlondeAlligator
04-16-2010, 04:48 PM
Can anyone tell me what the kids menu is like at O'Hana's? All I can find is that there is a "short children's menu", but no details, and I know my DD will not eat any of the regular food they bring for dinner. Any details would be sooo helpful!

Thanks!

mad hatter fan
04-16-2010, 04:52 PM
I have read in other posts that the kids meals are brought over from the Kona Cafe, so you could look at Kona's menu for the choices. I am thinking my son will need to order a kids meal at Ohanas also.

dixonsontour
04-16-2010, 04:54 PM
The server just aked if my 3 year old would prefer a child meal - no menu, I think she gave us 3 options. DD had hot dog and fries.

kathyell
04-16-2010, 06:06 PM
When we went, we were also offered kids meal options from Kona's kitchen for my (then) three year old daughter. I know mac and cheese was one of the choices as that's what my daughter wanted, but I can't remember the others.

My daughter surprised me there, though. Before that, she didn't really like to eat any sort of cooked meat, but she asked to try several of the selections brought to the table after she watched us eat them.

Have a great time!

pixarmom
04-16-2010, 06:16 PM
We were at Ohana last month, and our server did not proactively offer kids' items for our pre-schooler. We knew they were available from previous trips, so we asked for them and our server gave us a list (verbally, but not a menu) of items.

I know that we ordered chicken nuggets and fries, and I think mac and cheese. But I remember the list was long and the childrens' items were also all-you-can-eat. In any event, one of our boys is very picky, and he was quite happy with the selection for kids!

BlondeAlligator
04-19-2010, 07:46 AM
Thanks for all the great info. eveyrone! My DD and our friends' 2 girls might end up at the Neverland Club that night so we can have a "grown-up" dinner, but if not, it's good to know the kids won't starve!

:thumbsup2