PDA

View Full Version : Fulton Crab House.....for a non-seafood lover?

CJK
04-16-2010, 02:39 PM
I am a seafood lover, but dh is not. I've always wanted to try this restaurant however......and I think I've convinced dh to give it a try. I looked at the menu, and it looks like there's an entree or two for dh. I was wondering if any non-seafood lover out there has ever eaten there? Did you enjoy it? If dh will really not enjoy it, then I better cancel our ADR. TIA :goodvibes

Uncleromulus
04-17-2010, 06:38 AM
Bumping. Someone certainly must have had something at Fultons other than seafood??

Belle4mygrl
04-17-2010, 08:41 AM
I have been there twice and I am not a seafood lover. I think your options are steak or chicken. Chicken was my choice because I am not a steak eater. My family loved the restaurant and I endured it for them Myadvice, bypass it because it's good for the seafood not chicken.

Kit'smommy
04-17-2010, 08:47 AM
DH and I love seafood, but both of us have had a steak there at least once and been very happy with it.

We ate at Fulton's last night and enjoyed it very much. I highly recommend the chocolate brulee for dessert.

GeorgeG
04-17-2010, 03:58 PM
We ate at Fulton's last night, too! My wife had the Alaskan King Crab Claws and I had the 12 oz. filet mignon. It was, by far, the best meal we've had at WDW in a long time. The menu changes each day according to what is available fresh that day, but I'm sure there is always something for everyone.