PDA

View Full Version : Advice on how to get last minute princess meal??

ppan77
04-16-2010, 02:25 PM
My friends are trying to get a princess character meal for the last week of April on a last minute trip to WDW?? Everything looks booked! Any advice?? She is trying for 1900 PF since I think CRT would be impossible. WWYD?

LittleStinkerbelle
04-16-2010, 02:27 PM
Keep calling to check for cancellations, even once on-site. Also try calling at the cut-off point for cancelling without a penalty (I *think* that's 24 hours for CRT and 48 hours for Akershus). :goodvibes

ftwildernessrick
04-16-2010, 02:28 PM
Have you tried to get the one at Norway.

ancestry
04-16-2010, 02:29 PM
I agree. Keeping checking online. I was trying to rearrange our reservations for Mid-May which required moving and find a new Ohana's reservation. They were booked solid. I literally checked online 5 times a day for two weeks and finally snagged exactly what I needed.

Check frequently - morning, late morning, noon, late afternoon, evening, and night.

TinkBride
04-16-2010, 02:54 PM
You will have to become a stalker of the ADR system. ;)

I snagged at breakfast at CRT last year by calling every single day first thing in the morning for 2 months.

It is not impossible though - many people cancel their ADR's. Don't give up hope - still check the day of! I am bad about cancelling my ressies at the podium 20 mins before our reservation....lol

Faith, trust, and pixie dust!