PDA

View Full Version : Best CS on the monorail line?

connorlevismom
04-16-2010, 12:17 PM
What is the best CS restaurant on the monorail line?

We have a meeting at 9am at the GF one morning that will last about 3 hours or so. I know by the time we get out, we are both going to be starving and since we are having a big dinner that night, we just want a CS place to eat lunch.

Kristine

PictureJumpr
04-16-2010, 12:27 PM
We like Captain Cook's at the Poly.

The Kona-adjacent sushi bar in the Poly's lobby is also pretty good, if you like sushi.

The Grand Floridian Cafe, while not a counter-service, has gorgeous sandwiches and salads.

Cptnkirky
04-16-2010, 01:55 PM
Out of the choices, I would say Poly is the best. I think the GF one is so-so, and the Contemporary is not as good as it use to be, which still wasn't wonderful. You have a lot better choices/atmosphere at poly. Also, the person that mentioned the GF cafe has it right...great restaurant!

Pirate Me
04-16-2010, 02:23 PM
My favorite is Captain Cook's at the Poly. I love the homemade chips and dole whip machine. Menu: http://allears.net/menu/menu_chh.htm

jdisnut
04-16-2010, 02:26 PM
I like the Contempo Cafe. The food is a bit more creative than the other places, and everything is tasty. I particularly like the turkey sandwich with brie and apple butter.