PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have better luck w/ADR times on line?

BABYJOSIE98
04-16-2010, 10:25 AM
I called this morning for our ADR's 180 out for Oct 13th dinner at Ohana and I wanted 8 ish...Well all that was left between 7am and 9pm was 8:50!:confused3

We really did not want too eat that late, but I went ahead and grabbed it...Man Ohana is so popular, but I did not imagine not getting what I wanted called exactly 180 days out....:rolleyes1 I guess others who can book from the first day of their trip have grabbed the other times...:confused3

So anyway I decided to go ahead and look on line at Disney.com..Just in case and guess what popped up...8:15 pm for dinner at Ohana..:goodvibesPerfect so I grabbed it... I did call and cancel the 8:50 so someone else could have it...

So don't give up if you call and your time is not avail..Check on line too. I am so glad I did..8:15 is perfect and Wishes is at 9pm..So we are set.

I got all my other ADR's with no problem and the times I wanted.

I love trip planning....:cool1:

Just wondered if this has happened to others??:confused3

Now if I can just get a dang pin code....:rolleyes1

connie1042
04-16-2010, 10:36 AM
I am booking two different trips for friends and family. I have to do one trip day by day because they are staying off site. Got CRT at 8:10 am, and got Chef Mickeys today for 5:10 pm for a different night. Now she just wants Si Fi. Will make that on on the 18th. The other trip is for an on site stay. 180 + 10 is on the 20th for those. I am going to try on line first, then call if I don't get sorta what I want. But so far the luck has been on my side doing it online. Have a great trip.

eddiemcgarrigle
04-16-2010, 10:43 AM
When I booked mine, the vast majority of my times are between 5.30 and 6pm. I suppose it just depends on your luck.

theycallmered
04-16-2010, 11:16 AM
I've been trying to book Sci Fi for middle of September for a dinner time. I've had no luck when calling up Disney Dining however when I checked online todaypixiedust:Ta Da! There it was! I am so happy I checked online!:thumbsup2

Cptnkirky
04-16-2010, 01:06 PM
Truthfully, the people on the phone use the same system we do to book the reservations. However, I can say that they do limit it when they are looking unless you really push them to look more. I have always found since the new online booking I have a lot more luck. I have given up calling the reservation line all together as I book all of mine at the same time online and it goes much faster! Also, remember things change quickly and at any time someone can be holding a reservation on the phone for a guest and it can be released or changed very quickly! Keep trying, being that far out you should have no problem getting a reservation for most places...especially O'hanas (even at firework time!)