PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant for parents birthdays/anniversary

disfan07
04-15-2010, 10:36 PM
We're going down to WDW in july. This is our first family vacation (with the addition of my brothers GF) in 6 yeras.

We are going to be celebrating 4 birthdays and my parents anniversary while we are there.

My brother and I want to pay for my parents to go to a nice meal by themselves for their birthdays/anniversary but we are not sure where to send them.

Which would you choose?

California Grill
Narcoosees
Citricos
Yachtsmen Steakhouse
Other options???

MinnieLovesMickey
04-16-2010, 05:49 PM
I love Narcoossee's. The food is great, the atmosphere is relaxing, and if you make the reservations for the right time, you can watch Wishes from the dock outside the restaurant.:goodvibes

galaxyrar
04-16-2010, 05:55 PM
I recommend the Flying Fish over at the Boardwalk. The food, atmosphere and service are amazing!!! They can also enjoy a nice walk on the Boardwall afterwards.

daisyduck123
04-16-2010, 07:59 PM
We are huge fans of The Yachtsman....great food, relaxing atmosphere, fantastic staff.

Wherever you choose, please call soon. The booking window for July ADRs opened up months ago. I made my July ADRs on January 10th.

Good luck! Have a great trip!

missminniemouse
04-16-2010, 08:22 PM
Citricos! This restaurant is more quiet than most other Disney establishments. The food is outstanding and the service is wonderful as well. Plus, there's nothing like relaxing in the lobby of the GF before or after your meal and listening to the orchestra or piano player. They can also take a nice walk around the grounds and enjoy having the time to themselves. ::MinnieMo

disfan07
04-16-2010, 09:25 PM
Wherever you choose, please call soon. The booking window for July ADRs opened up months ago. I made my July ADRs on January 10th.

Yeah, I checked online this morning and all of these are still available for some night during our trip so i'm not too concerend.

We were able to get all of the restaurants we wanted last week

We didn't have this trip booked until end of feb/beginning of march

Batch
04-16-2010, 09:43 PM
Citricos or Narcoosees.

kimis
04-17-2010, 10:21 AM
Narcosses!