PDA

View Full Version : Tables in Wonderland and Fantasmic Dinner Package

kathyell
04-15-2010, 03:19 PM
Well, my thread title asks most of my question! :lmao:

The list of restaurants that accept the TIW card includes all three of the restaurants that offer the Fantasmic package. What I wasn't sure of is if they will accept the card if your reservation is not just a regular reservation but is for the F! package. Has anyone done this/tried to do this who can confirm for me whether it's accepted or not?

Thanks!

myjourney
04-15-2010, 03:23 PM
I am guessing no, but I have Fantasmic package booked and will have a TiW also so I am interested in what the experts say.

vicki_c
04-15-2010, 03:38 PM
No you cannot use the TiW card for the Fantasmic package.

autigger
04-15-2010, 03:43 PM
What about for Hollywood Brown Derby?

Isn't the Fantasmic Dinner Package different for this restaurant? Meaning, it is not a set price, but rather, you just order off the menu? Is there a minimum price?

TDC Nala
04-15-2010, 04:43 PM
What about for Hollywood Brown Derby?

Isn't the Fantasmic Dinner Package different for this restaurant? Meaning, it is not a set price, but rather, you just order off the menu? Is there a minimum price?

You can't use TIW anywhere on the Fantasmic package, as it is not applicable to special meal events or packages.

kathyell
04-15-2010, 06:49 PM
Well, not the answer I was HOPING for, but it does help me decide if it is financially beneficial for us to get a TIW card before our next trip. Thanks so much to all for weighing in. :)