PDA

View Full Version : Sci Fi question

crostorfer
04-15-2010, 01:54 PM
Since Disney cut Fantasmic down to two shows a week, (grrrrrrrr, btw), and one of the two nights that they will be having it will be the same night as MNSSHP, I tried to get the Fantasmic package at DHS with zero luck. The packages are apparently going like hot cakes. So, since I refuse to miss Fantasmic and we are going to be at DHS anyway, I booked at the Sci Fi for dinner. (Which I know I will probably regret aside from a milkshake.)

My question is, after viewing the menu it appears they only serve the sandwiches and burgers at lunch and at dinner it changes to a slightly fancier menu. (Weird, btw.) If all you wanted for dinner was a burger, can you still order one even though its not on the dinner menu? Thanks!

eelkmj01
04-15-2010, 01:57 PM
I would be surprised if they did not accomodate you.

troynkasey
04-15-2010, 03:58 PM
I believe I've done just that in the past. We had dinner at like 5 or 5:30 and I got a burger. Their burgers are really good. I must admit their ribs are AWESOME. I would recommend those if you're a "rib fan".

GrumpyBelle
04-15-2010, 09:16 PM
We ate here for one of our Dinners during our March trip. The burgers are not on the menu, but if you ask, they will make them. We all had burgers for our dinner.

imthatgirl
04-15-2010, 09:18 PM
My husband was able to get a burger for dinner. Which is about the only good thing I have to say about that restaurant.

MyVirtueAidan
04-15-2010, 11:47 PM
We also missed out on the Fantasmic Dinner Package so had to opt for Sci Fi which Im OK with cause I've never been three... We have an earlier Dinner so I'll be waitin in line with everybody else that missed tha Fantasmic Package about a hour in advance!

Imagummybear
04-21-2010, 02:46 PM
I only reccomened the burguer that is about the only good thing to eat there.