PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic Package?

mommy2paisley
04-15-2010, 11:57 AM
I made our dining reservations online and made a dinner reservation for Hollywood & Vine for what I'm assuming is the same night as Fantasmic (I got the dates from somewhere on the web:confused3) And I do realize the dates can change, but my question is, do you just have to have a reservation to get the seating for Fantasmic or do you actually have to purchase some sort of package? I was confused when looking on Disney's site and thought I'd ask here for calling in....I hate talking to people on the phone! LOL:rotfl:

Tink1211
04-15-2010, 11:59 AM
You have to call and make those reservations. I know I hate talking on the phone too!!:sad2:

IMACM
04-15-2010, 12:02 PM
If you are looking specifically for the Fantasmic dinner package you need to call dining to make those reservations. Fantasmic is open to everyone with a park ticket but with the dinner package you get reserved seating. Hope that helps!!!

:)

mommy2paisley
04-15-2010, 12:30 PM
SO glad I asked!!!! We couldn't get a Hollywood & Vine ressie but we got the Derby ressie. I have NO clue what the food is, as I haven't looked at that yet! LOL But I'm sure we'll enjoy it!!!!