PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Palace - good choice?

splashmountainjaxson
04-14-2010, 07:28 PM
My DH & I just booked Crystal Palace for breakfast on our upcoming May trip. I haven't been to CP since I was a little girl - oh say, 25 years ago at least !

Everyone seems to enjoy CP here on the boards, which is good --- is it the better of the character breakfast dining options? Is the food quality good, I know it's a buffet.... so hoping they do a good job w/ keeping the good warm, etc.

Just hoping we made a good choice.

If anyone has any recent photos, would love to seem them as well !

roomthreeseventeen
04-14-2010, 07:34 PM
I thought the food was quite good. They make fresh omelets in front of you. Heaven!

MommaMouse411
04-14-2010, 07:37 PM
CP breakfast is great. lots of choices..and good character interaction..

sorry no pics..

Swimalie
04-15-2010, 06:40 AM
It was our favorite breakfast of our recent trip. You will love it! The characters are good as well. The whole place is so light and bright and feels so nice to be inside.

JoePa4Ever
04-15-2010, 07:28 AM
CP breakfast is our favorite breakfast at WDW. The buffet is good and features puffed french toast :worship: We enjoy the bright/open atmosphere of CP and the character interaction is good with Pooh & friends. Plus we get an 8:05 am adr on a non-emh day - you get in before MK opens & it's neat to stroll down a near-empty Main Street + we're done in time for rope drop :thumbsup2

Get me to Disney!
04-15-2010, 07:46 AM
Thanks for this post, I've been wondering the same thing.

Batch
04-15-2010, 07:48 AM
Definitely my favorite character breakfast. I never have high expectations for buffets, especially breakfast buffets, but I was pleasantly surprised. It's so lovely in CP...it really is a great start to the day.

Ms. WDW
04-15-2010, 07:50 AM
Hummmm...I feel another ADR being made for my October trip!! ;) I've always liked the CP but haven't eaten there for breakfast. I think I'll have to give it a try!

nilseks
04-15-2010, 07:54 AM
You can't go wrong with CP for breakfast. I wouldn't say it's my favorite, but you won't be disappointed. My kids prefer Chef Mickey's but I think the food at CP is better. Personally I prefer the breakfast at Tusker House, as far as food quality. But that said, I love doing an 8:05 ADR and walking into MK when it's empty. Always makes for a great photo op!!

Ms. WDW
04-16-2010, 06:30 AM
You can't go wrong with CP for breakfast. I wouldn't say it's my favorite, but you won't be disappointed. My kids prefer Chef Mickey's but I think the food at CP is better. Personally I prefer the breakfast at Tusker House, as far as food quality. But that said, I love doing an 8:05 ADR and walking into MK when it's empty. Always makes for a great photo op!!

I'll be having breakfast with Pooh and Friends!! I took your advice; I have an 8:05 ADR on a day the MK doesn't open early! Like I said previously, this is the first breakfast for me at CP and I've been coming to WDW for a very long time! :rotfl:

2Tiggies
04-16-2010, 07:04 AM
To answer the quesion in your title: Excellent choice :thumbsup2

Always a matter of preference but with CP I would be as bold as to say that the majority rates it above average. :)